Russia's only database of attendance
Shopping Index is the unique weekly real-time indicator of a distribution of potential demand on real estate demonstrating people flow dynamics in Shopping Centers and retail in the whole. As part of Shopping Index, we regularly monitor the distribution of people flows in different trade objects on local markets.
Basic unit - number of visitors on an average day during the reporting week per unit area of a trade retail object.
Shopping Index: change in general dynamics by year, Moscow
Shopping Index: change in general dynamics by year, St Petersburg
With Shopping Index you can:
management activities and marketing activities, choose their type and scope depending on the overall market situation (growth / stability / decline - a problem inside the store or in the market / location as a whole).
the quality of managerial decisions
multi-directional dynamic index and object indicators (falling / stagnating / growth - indicators of objects versus market indices).
the effectiveness of implemented measures to attract customers.
any change to your market share, the market as a whole and for separate territorial and quality segments.
the most problematic cases - reduced visitor flow to your object against a falling / stable / growing (market) Shopping Index.
Main advantages, features, and differences from other approaches:
– regular information on consumer activity can be provided with various splits which allow us to evaluate the most important trends of the market as a whole, as well as the most interesting of its components.
- historical database based on many years of research / solid knowledge base on dynamics and distribution of visitor flows
- number of objects participating at the same time in the evaluation is much greater than in classical studies
- a constantly updated stream of data, the ability to provide regular weekly reporting / updating data on the dynamics of the market
- data flow collected by counting systems. The main feature of the Shopping Index is that we do not use data manipulated by single manual calculations.
We can regularly monitor major trends in the following consumer markets:
- St. Petersburg
- Central Federal District
- Southern Federal District
- Volga Federal District
- Region "Ural-Siberia"