Solution for Retailers
Answer the questions:
- How many people passed by your store - how many of them have gone inside?
- How can you understand customer behavior - who are they and what are they interested in?
- How long was the shopper in the store?
- How many visitors left the store without making a purchase? How can you find out why?
- How often do customers come back to your store?
- Was your marketing campaign effective?
- How was the service quality?
- What should be done to attract more visitors?
- What is the potential of the store / retail chain as a whole?
- How can you understand the position of your chain compared to others?
Working with Watcom Group, you will be able to receive, evaluate, and manage performance indicators:
PEOPLE COUNTING SYSTEM
- The number of people that passed your store
- Number of visitors
- Conversion rate (the number of visitors that become buyers)
- Visitor portrait
- Visit format
- Path to purchase
- Cool/ hot spots
- Display window efficiency
- The time spent in-store
- Frequency of returns
- Visitor flow dynamics (you can compare the popularity of your chain with the general market dynamics).